What is a brain tumor, how to determine its symptoms?
Brain tumor causes: The exact cause of a brain tumor is unknown, but for some reason, it is considered to be responsible, such as improper lifestyle, chemicals, and pollutants contained in food, the use of genetic causes or the treatment of any disease. The presence of radiation can also cause a brain tumor.
Tumors are usually visible when combined with cancer, although not every tumor is responsible for cancer, it is very deadly. A brain tumor is a very dangerous disease, it affects not only the brain but affects the entire body because the brain controls the whole body. It is very important to identify and treat symptoms over a period of time.
What is a brain tumor?
a brain tumor is the only lump formed during the abnormal growth of brain cells. There is a bunch of cells in this particular part of the brain. It often turns into cancer, so brain tumors should never be taken lightly.
Brain tumor Causes
Although the exact cause of a brain tumor has not yet been established, for some reason, it is considered to be responsible for such things as an unhealthy lifestyle, chemicals, and pollutants contained in food, genetic causes or any disease. A brain tumor can also be associated with radiation used in treatment.
If the symptoms listed below, do not ignore it, because it indicates a brain tumor.
1. Vomiting often when you wake up in the morning, especially if you go from place to place. Do not ignore it, because it can be a sign of a brain tumor.
2. Having a headache in the head, a brain tumor is the biggest symptom. Often patients complain of acute pain in the head in the morning, which people often consider a migraine. Such pain should not be overlooked, because it may be due to a brain tumor.
3. If there is a tumor in the brain, then it is difficult for you to maintain the balance of your body.
4. The presence of a tumor in the proportion of time feral also causes problems in the work every day.
5. If there is a brain tumor, the patient will have seizures, such as epilepsy, and he loses consciousness again and again.
If the ability to speak deteriorates, if the memory begins to deteriorate or the vision deteriorates, this may be a sign of a brain tumor.
6. A feeling of weakness in some parts of the face and a sudden increase in weight can also be a sign of a brain tumor.
Brain tumor treatment/ How to Prevent
The true cause of the brain tumor has not yet been established, so action should be taken immediately as soon as its symptoms appear.
1. Eat a lot of foods rich in vitamins, because it helps in the rapid elimination of tumors of patients with brain cancer.
2. Although there is no exact information on how to completely avoid a brain tumor, try to avoid chemicals and fake foods.
3. Full sleep, because the nervous system needs a lot of sleep to work properly.
4. Adding a large number of vitamins and other nutrients to the diet. Eat lots of vitamins C, Vitamin K, and Vitamin E.
5. Stay away from packaged and unhealthy foods and drink plenty of water. ( Brain tumor causes )